The Board of Education
The Board of Education has an advisory role. He gives his opinion on:
- the existing courses,
- proposals for new courses,
- profiles about personal technical and teaching positions to be filled be allocated to education, on the recommendation of the Director of OOB
- the development of local education,
- the use of the sea for teaching,
- requests for equipment for teaching,
- all matters pertaining to student life.
The board includes all teachers and staff, OOB service and teaching preparation staff, glassware, prepartion and storage and the administrative secretary of education. The director of the research unit is a permanent member. the board is chaired by the director of teaching at OOB.